One year later, Version 1.3
More than a year has passed since the original release and this 'silly tech demo' has come a long way. Huge thank you to everyone who has downloaded & enjoyed this game so far! We are very pleased to present Version 1.3 in all its glory. The gameplay is the same experience you know & love, just tightened up a little, but the main improvements are:
- All platforms have been updated to match the improvements in the previous 1.2F DOS version
- Added support for "VR64" headsets on all platforms - seriously, look this up, it's an awesome thing that exists!
- Added support for 32-bit Linux distributions
- The OS/X version is now packaged as a proper .app bundle, and supports Snow Leopard & Lion
- We now offer a 1.44MB floppy disk distribution, for use with your very own obsolete magnetic media, and there's even a disk label you can print out. What more could you possibly want?!
So be sure to grab the new binaries and keep the dream of VR alive! Enjoy!
Get Gridfighter 3D
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.